SHIPPING COMPANIES MASTERS OF FRAUD

Wow have I learned some valuable lessons this week. Try and find honest shippers, business is so skewed toward multinationals buying cheap junk and bringing it to North America, but try and run a small business and ship goods to asia...forgedaboudit. As I learned shipping companies keep no assets, and have little compassion or honour, just paper contracts and markups with bigger shipping companies, so behind every shipper is another shipper and they are all extorting the little guy..."Canada is a small market,...blah blah blah" . Try and grow a business in a "small market mentality" ...where the hell is the next Blackberry going to come from with these idiots blocking everybodies way....phew I feel so much better now if I could just get my money back!

Comments

  1. yes couldn't agree more.

    by the way, fix your damn photo Dave!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to my site. Keep in mind if you comment anonymously I cannot respond personally as there will be no email address. Please make sure you include your email so I can respond quickly to any comments and sign up for my feed and you can be updated on my new blithering

Popular Posts